My Have to's for 2013 (this is a post in continuous update)
1. Reduce the Shift - significantly
2. Launch of the Great Event Ever Seen since TEDx :-)
3. Slightly reduce the sense of guilt (to know how to achieve it..)
4. Restart Beta. (or, at least republish it).
5. Start LG Post. Seriously. Or, start a new magazine! Maybe it's not only curated news, but a stream of my consciousless links, video, and articles I read.
6. Learn, learn, and learn again.
7. Work, work, work.
8. Write, write, write (and code).
9. Change my old Kawa Z.
10. Buy a bike.
Work harder on the projects deserving attention (and being able to recognize);
Be kinder (...here we've to work a lot!).; Share carefully...; Transform the Have tos in Want tos...
Improve the Get Things Done and continue applying the Present Principle;
Read at least 10 (fully) of the dozens of waiting books.
And...maybe as Gerry McGovern says, the 2012 was not so bad at all.
P.S. Be patient!
Update: 11. go at least to 3 Museums - and 1 done (Vermeer)!
12. Teach, teach, teach. Write more slides, think to new fields and approaches for the lessons.